Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mnki <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 19:12:02 UTC

printing message history in the order of routes declaration

Hi

I have two routes route1 and route2.A bean in route1 is calling the route2.
I want to log  the time taken by each node.I am using Message History
explained here http://camel.apache.org/message-history.html to print the
details.But the issue is i want the message history of route1 to come first
and then the message history of route2.
When i use  the ExchangeCompletedEvent to fetch the message history the
history of route2 is coming first and then route1.

Re: printing message history in the order of routes declaration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Its listed in the exact order the message is being routed. If you want
to group by routes then you can just sort the list before printing.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 7:12 PM, mnki <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have two routes route1 and route2.A bean in route1 is calling the route2.
> I want to log  the time taken by each node.I am using Message History
> explained here http://camel.apache.org/message-history.html to print the
> details.But the issue is i want the message history of route1 to come first
> and then the message history of route2.
> When i use  the ExchangeCompletedEvent to fetch the message history the
> history of route2 is coming first and then route1.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus