Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jason Lane <ja...@root10.net> on 2004/06/13 18:15:33 UTC

Xcode?

Hi list,

After having spent sometime getting to know Cocoon I feel I'm at the
stage where I'd like start developing some simple components. I develop
almost exclusively on OS X, although I have a Linux box and a token XP
laptop (Ha, how the tables are a turning). At present I use BBEdit
(which I shall never ditch) and Terminal.

OK so I know that Eclipse can load Cocoon into it:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse

I have Eclipse on my machine, however I'd really like to use Xcode.
Does anyone know if:

1. Xcode is a suitable option (is Eclipse simply the right tool for
this purpose)
2.If Xcode is suitable how this could be done

I had asked this question before but it seems know one had an answer.
In the meantime I shall continue my research.

Many thanks all

P.S If this is practical / feasible I shall write a How To on the wiki

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments

http://www.root10.net