Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Gustavo Fernandez <gu...@zylk.net.INVALID> on 2021/11/02 15:20:12 UTC

Re: AW: AW: AW: Nifi integration record oriented processor for reading

Hi Otto

Thanks for the new review, we try to fix everything in two weeks. We think that the most importat thing is to confirm if the way that we are inferring the avro-schema and the way that we are casting the data from PLCValue are corret way.

un saludo
--gustavo

Gustavo Fernández

ZYLK.net :: consultoría.openSource
Ribera de Axpe, 11
Edificio A, modulo 201-203
48950 Erandio (Bizkaia)

movil: +34 637546184
ofic.: +34 944272119
email: gus at zylk.net

http://www.zylk.net/web/guest/web-2-0/blog

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
And please keep in mind ... nothing has to be "perfect" ... if it's better than the current status I'm all for replacing it and improving it as we go.

Chris

email: gus at zylk.net