Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com> on 2019/02/27 17:52:41 UTC

When do I download the older releases of Apache NiFi

Hi,

Noticed that with the release of NiFi 1.9.0  there is not a link to download version 1.7.1 and older,

Is there a link to the archived versions?

Thanks

Re: When do I download the older releases of Apache NiFi

Posted by Pat White <pa...@verizonmedia.com>.
Hi Vijay,

Think there's a link towards the bottom of the download page, which points
to the archive, which goes here:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/nifi/

patw

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

All ASF software is archived here:

https://archive.apache.org

NiFi specifically is here:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/nifi/

Thanks,

Bryan

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
If you go the Docker route, you can just select whatever tag you want and
not worry about this.

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Joe,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.