Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "cqualityconstruction@yahoo.com" <cq...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/02 06:49:54 UTC

Tablet

Hello,
I just purchased a Samsung tablet and would like to use the same open office suite that I have on my laptop and desktop. I tried to download it but there seemed to be a problem with android devices. I don't understand the deeper things of personal computing so I wasnt sure what to do on the alternate website.  Please explain how I can get my goal accomplished.
Thank you,
Rik

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

Re: Tablet

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
cqualityconstruction@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I just purchased a Samsung tablet and would like to use the same open office suite that I have on my laptop and desktop. I tried to download it but there seemed to be a problem with android devices. I don't understand the deeper things of personal computing so I wasnt sure what to do on the alternate website.  Please explain how I can get my goal accomplished.
> Thank you,
> Rik

There is no tablet version of OpenOffice.  There is AndrOpen Office on
Google Play, but I don't know how good it is.  There is also an ODF
viewer, which is fine for viewing documents.