Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by anand chandak <an...@oracle.com> on 2014/01/07 16:02:02 UTC

Solr Replication Index directory disappears

  Hi,

We are using solr 4.4 version and am facing some issue with replication,
we are trying to replicate very large index about 105G. Once the
replication is done, I see the index.<timestamp> directory but the index
directory is not present ? Why is this happening ?

Also, I see with every iteration the slave is fetching the entire
content (full replication) from the master, even if nothing is changed
on the master. What could be reason ?

Thanks,

Anand