Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by VINAY Bengaluru <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 14:25:05 UTC

List all jobs page not working

Hi Karl,
                 The /json/jobs API request is not returning any results.
Also the list all jobs page isn't displaying in the front end. All other
pages work fine. We don't see any errors in the logs as well.
Any reasons why this may be happening?

Thanks and regards,
Vinay

Re: List all jobs page not working

Posted by VINAY Bengaluru <vi...@gmail.com>.
It was because one of the agents were down. After bringing up the agent it
works fine.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Works fine here.