Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/30 01:42:13 UTC

Ignite support for .net and c++

Ignite gurus,
     My application consists of .net and c++ components. Currently we use
shared database pattern to exchange data across the components. As our
volume is pretty huge, we were looking for an in-memory solution and Ignite
Data Grid with write behind support seemed like a perfect match for our
requirements.
     I have been trying to create a simple poc where in .net and c++
components will be able to access ignite cache simultaneously. I been
trying to create this for the past couple of weeks and running into a lot
of errors. Individually .net and c++ components work fine, but when I spin
up both the nodes, running into a lot of issues.
     Can you please let me know if Ignite Datagrid is the right choice for
my use case. If so are there any examples or reference projects that had
.net and c++ running together that will of tremendous help to me.

Thanks for your valuable support,
Murthy.

Re: Ignite support for .net and c++

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Valentin for the assurance. Yes, totally understandable on the bugs
part. Just wanted to make sure that we picked the right framework for our
usecase.

Thanks,
Murthy.

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.