Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ender KILICOGLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr> on 2002/08/01 10:23:00 UTC

RE: Role, Permission etc.. for LDAP User ?

Yes there is
Override Role and Security management classes. You can give any default
values inside your get function and dismiss set fuction. So it will be
enough

Replace at security config role and security management clases with
yours. I suggest to do not change registry access control, You can get
more info at portlet security configuration files about this.

Ender