Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/04/01 15:10:14 UTC

Minilang call-language

Hi,

I was wondering, we have call-bsh but not call-groovy. Should we not add it?

Jacques

Re: Minilang call-language

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ha sorry, did not remember a scriplet could be used there:

A short script (scriptlet). Can be used instead of a file. The
script must be prefixed with the script language followed by a
colon (":"). Required if the location attribute is empty.
Attribute type: script.

Jacques

Re: Minilang call-language

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.