Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anders H�gqvist <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/30 08:34:28 UTC

Cocoon 1.8.x installation problems

Hello Cocoon-users!

I have this little problem that I've been dealing with for some days now,
and witch I hope someone here can help me with.

I installed Cocoon 1.7.4 in Win2k and with Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.1.1
and that went perfectly. I had no problems starting Cocoon. But when I try
to install Cocoon 1.8 or 1.8.1 I get an error message (attached in the
txt-file) when opening Cocoon.xml. I have went thru the instruction manual
over and over again but it doesn't help. Can someone that now what the
problem is please help me?

Re: Cocoon 1.8.x installation problems

Posted by Stu Lewis <sd...@aber.ac.uk>.
Do you have a turbine***.jar (***  = can't rememebr of the top of my head,
and my Cocoon machine is currently at home!) in your classpath? This is
new and is needed by 1.8.x, but not (I think) by 1.7.x (am I correct
about this?)

This jar file should come in the 1.8.x distribution.

Stu.

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Anders H�gqvist wrote:

* Hello Cocoon-users!
*
*