Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stojan Peshov <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 13:03:34 UTC

[TOBAGO] defaultCommand does not work with renderedPartially

Hi all,

I have button that does some search and reloads the panel for results

<tc:button id="submit"
                label="#{someBundle.search}"
                action="#{searchTermSimple.search}">
        <tc:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value="termSimpleSearchPanel" />
</tc:button>

if I add defaultCommand="true" partial rendering does not work anymore :(
Any solution, please?

Thanks,
Stojan

Re: [TOBAGO] defaultCommand does not work with renderedPartially

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Stojan,

i think defaultCommand and renderedPartially didn't work together.
(Maybe Volker knows some javascript hack)

If you need this feature you can add a jira issue.

Regards

Bernd