Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 17:23:16 UTC

Re: Code coverage with AspectJ?

Hi,

I can't find much else regarding using AspectJ with Clover.  Were you able
to get it working with an example AspectJ project?

Has anyone been successful with this yet?  We have it to the point where we
are getting 0% coverage for some reason, but I haven't spent much time on
it.  I'd bother if there were some success stories out there.

Thanks for any info,
Michael

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
On Mar 10, 2007, at 10:44 AM, Kaare Nilsen wrote:

> AFAIK this is still valid :
> http://www.cenqua.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=13711&#13711

But this not what I said...

I explicitely mentioned that you have to run them in the right
order... See my message below :)

-Vincent

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK this is still valid :

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.

Posted by Steve Shucker <ss...@vmsinfo.com>.
I don't think AspectJ and Clover are compatible.  We use Cobertura

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Hey, do you know what happened to the training I was supposed to be
coming out for? Bal has dropped off the map.

On 3/8/07, Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find much else regarding using AspectJ with Clover.  Were you able
> to get it working with an example AspectJ project?
>
> Has anyone been successful with this yet?  We have it to the point where we
> are getting 0% coverage for some reason, but I haven't spent much time on
> it.  I'd bother if there were some success stories out there.
>
> Thanks for any info,
> Michael
>

> On 7/26/06, Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net> wrote:

Howard M. Lewis Ship