Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jens Müller <bl...@tessarakt.de> on 2008/07/08 11:35:52 UTC

Docs: ODE Data Access Objects

Hi!

In http://ode.apache.org/architectural-overview.html, section "ODE Data
Access Objects" says:

    For the OpenJPA/JDBC DAO implementation, the relational structure
    used to provide the above is shown in FIGREF.

Is that figure still available somewhere?

Cheers,

Jens

Re: Docs: ODE Data Access Objects

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:35 AM, Jens Müller <bl...@tessarakt.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In http://ode.apache.org/architectural-overview.html, section "ODE Data
> Access Objects" says:
>
>   For the OpenJPA/JDBC DAO implementation, the relational structure
>   used to provide the above is shown in FIGREF.
>

> Is that figure still available somewhere?

I'm guessing it's never been :) You can probably get one easily by using our
DB script (included in the distro) and load it in a tool that can generate
PDMs from SQL.

Matthieu