Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nishanth S <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 04:08:06 UTC

Using parquet

Hey folks,

I  have been reading a bit about parque and how hive and impala  works well
on data stored in parque format.Is it even  possible to do the same with
hbase to reduce storage etc..

Thanks,
Nishanth

Re: Using parquet

Posted by Nishanth S <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All.I will get back if I take that direction.

-Nishanth

Re: Using parquet

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using parquet