Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mikio Uzawa <m_...@amber.plala.or.jp> on 2009/11/16 16:56:36 UTC

Overview of Hadoop Conference 2009 in Japan - English Edition

Hi all,

You can go to the full edition of English repot through a below summary.
http://jclouds.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/overview-of-hadoop-conference-2009-i
n-japan-english-edition/

Please enjoy, the Hadoop Conference in Japan.

/mikio

Re: Overview of Hadoop Conference 2009 in Japan - English Edition

Posted by 김영우 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikio,

Thanks for the wrap up.
Can I download presentation files? I'm looking into the Conference website,
but I'm not good at Japanese. :-)

Regards,
Youngwoo