Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rüdiger Plüm <r....@t-online.de> on 2004/10/14 22:40:28 UTC

Regeneration of html version of manual from xml

Hi all,

does anybody know how to regenerate the html version of the manual once I made changes to the xml sources of
the manual?

Thanks in advance

Rüdiger

Re: Regeneration of html version of manual from xml

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* r.pluem@t-online.de (Rüdiger Plüm) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> does anybody know how to regenerate the html version of the manual once I
> made changes to the xml sources of the manual?

Sure. See <http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html>. If you have
questions, just follow to docs@httpd.apache.org :)

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #

Re: Regeneration of html version of manual from xml

Posted by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@iij.ad.jp>.
Please see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.