Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sv...@explicit.dk on 2005/07/08 10:49:06 UTC

[m2] Transitive dependencies in POM's in Maven2 repository

Hi,

I'm using Maven2 to set up Spring projects, and I can see that the pom.xml
defined for the artifacts in springframework does not list the dependencies
spring has.

Is someone on the case ? If not, I'd be happy to do it over the weekend, how do
I go about getting the updated pom's onto repo1 ?

br,
 /Sverre Eplov

Re: [m2] Transitive dependencies in POM's in Maven2 repository

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
I have working poms for spring 1.2.1 that will upload asap

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.