Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Tom Q. Citizen" <to...@bay-online-media.com> on 2005/03/01 04:52:51 UTC

****SPAM(12.8)**** Help needed with rewrite_header and Spamassassin 3.0.2 on Linux

SpamAssassin, running on "mail.dailyhills.com", has identified this incoming
email as possible spam.  The original message has been attached to this
email so you can view it (if it isn't spam).
If you have any questions, contact postmaster@dailyhills.com for details.

Content preview:  Hi! Ok, I'm running Spamassassin 3.0.2 on a RedHat 9
  based Linux box w/ perl 5.8.2 (multi-threaded), netqmail 1.05, and
  vpopmail 5.4.9. I've got qmail-scanner 1.25 installed and clamav .083.
  All seems to be working well except for rewrite_header doesn't seem to
  be working. [...]

 pts rule name              description
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 2.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 BODY: Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 2.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 1.0 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: signcastle.com drillclub.com]
 0.4 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: drillclub.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: signcastle.com]
 3.2 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: signcastle.com drillclub.com]
 4.3 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: drillclub.com]

RE: Help needed with rewrite_header and Spamassassin 3.0.2 on Linux

Posted by Greg Allen <ga...@netrox.net>.
Here you go...

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SubjectRewrite

Hi!  Ok, I'm running Spamassassin 3.0.2 on a RedHat 9 based Linux box w/
perl 5.8.2 (multi-threaded), netqmail 1.05, and vpopmail 5.4.9.  I've
got qmail-scanner 1.25 installed and clamav .083.  All seems to be
working well except for rewrite_header doesn't seem to be working.

Here is my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file: