Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by sharmishtha gupta <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/06 10:01:29 UTC

Gadgets with content type URL

Hi All
I am trying to include a gadget with gadget content type url in place of
html.
my application structure is including three servers a,b and c.

A(first web app with gadget rendering)------->B(second web app with .html
page)----------------->C(Shindig)

*If i put simple html content to B(.html page), it displayed in the A
(gadget rendering) by selecting the gadget for example: i have specified
hyperlink for google.co.in under content type url.
*If we try to implement open social related content in B, For example i am
trying with person service with List of Friends gadget.
 I am facing problem in communication in between B(.html page) to
C(shindig).
 In firebug there is no post and response as it is redirecting to the B, so
how can i figure out post and response.
*Right now server for A,B and C is localhost only but in future it needs to
be different.

Please suggest how to implement with the url type gadget.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Sharmishtha