Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/17 15:11:49 UTC

gift card

Hello,

If in release 09.04 i use a giftcard which is associated to my user, being a
visitor and buyer in the ecommerce site, the amount of the giftcard  is not
substracted from the amount to pay.

Even more i have the intention you can buy as much as you want on the
ecommerce site when a gift card is dedicated to you.

Has anyone a solution for this? Was there a patch?

regards,
Heidi

--
Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu <http://www.olagos.eu/>

Re: gift card

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
No, i have a whole customised 9.04 release.
So i need patches if possible.

Heidi

Re: gift card

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.