Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/11/18 19:31:27 UTC

Maven Sites Generation Creates Out-Of-Memory Error

It looks like there is a problem with being able to generate Maven
sites.  Even though plugins like Codestyle and PMD are available, it is
not possible to run the full suite of Maven sites because I always get
an Out-of-Memory Error.  I have tried updating Maven Java memory
settings through MAVEN_OPTS, but of course this only affects the
top-level Maven process, not the sub-processes which are created.  Thus,
please tell me what I need to do to stop my builds failing from Site
Out-of-Memory errors.  If it is not possible to set memory for the site
subprocesses, please let me know as well.  Thank you.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]