Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/07/30 06:14:22 UTC

[lang] Clover coverage report for Lang 2.0

I've been wanting to play with Clover, so took the time out to figure it
out a little and run it on Lang. I generated the HTML report [there's a
PDF, XML and a GUI as well] which is available at:

http://www.flamefew.net/~hen/lang/clover_html/

Clover seems like a pretty good tool to show us which bits aren't tested
yet. I had included the reflect sub-package, but it sucks in comparison to
the others test-wise so I decided to go just with 2.0.

It's just a 30 day evaluation, but open-source projects can get free
licences, so if it's of use we can do that.

Hen

Re: [lang] Clover coverage report for Lang 2.0

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> No, I think each subprojects should have own license.

Again, it would be interesting to get
    http://hansel.sourceforge.net/
(recently released 1.0), or
    http://quilt.sourceforge.net/
working. Unfortunately, the latter had no activity for more
than half a year.

J.Pietschmann

Re: [lang] Clover coverage report for Lang 2.0

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
No, I think each subprojects should have own license.

(But, I am not sure whether [lang] and [httpclient]
can use the same license as both are under the same
jakarta-commons...)

cf.
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg20843.html

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

--

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:56:49 -0400 (EDT)
(Subject: Re: [lang] Clover coverage report for Lang 2.0)

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hi Henri,

IIRC, Commons HTTPClient Team has already got the license of
Clover. Jakarta-Poi has this one, too.

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:14:22 -0400 (EDT)
(Subject: [lang] Clover coverage report for Lang 2.0)

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Actually it's really easy and who needs to warm up :)

Re-run of clover done and up at:

http://www.flamefew.net/~hen/lang/clover_html/

[though possibly I should have kept the old one]

Hasn't changed as much as Stephen hoped :)

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.