Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Horst G. Reiterer" <ho...@reiterer.net> on 2000/08/02 15:01:30 UTC

reloading doesn't seem to work as expected with 3.1

Hi,

We are running Tomcat 3.1, our problem is that reloading of servlets works
for some minutes after starting Tomcat, unfortunatley after that amount of
time reloading stops working for some reason.
The Context has reloadable enabled and the classes in question are not in
the Tomcat classpath.

Is this a known problem, if not what could be causing this behavior?
Thanks in advance for any help in this respect!

cheers,

    Horst G. Reiterer