Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/10 21:50:03 UTC

Re: [MARKETING] Who Owns the OFBiz Youtube Channel ?

Hi All

Another update on this. I’ve contacted a few people including Bruno who set
up the OFBiz Youtube channel originally but no one has been able to grant me
access to manage the channel.

All Youtube channels are now linked to the channel manager’s google account.
The current  manager of the OFBiz Youtube channel (and we dont know who this
is) needs to grant access for other people to login to it. If you can login
to the OFBiz Youtube Channel then you are the manager so please contact me.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING] Who Owns the OFBiz Youtube Channel ?

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone

Excellent news! - We've got our OFBiz Youtube channel back.

Thank very much to Ron and also Jacopo for helping put all the pieces
together to get us in. I've logged in and setup other people as managers of
the channel (Ron, Jacopo, Jacques and myself).

Next we need to think about all the things we can put on it. So do we have
any potential OFBiz channel film stars out there?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING] Who Owns the OFBiz Youtube Channel ?

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian

Hopefully some good news - myself and Ron are just in the process of
recovering the password for the channel, so will let you know how it goes.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING] Who Owns the OFBiz Youtube Channel ?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
This might help:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-dev/200811.mbox/%3C73BD3C38-75FB-432C-BF13-3922E7DE04AE@hotwaxmedia.com%3E

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Sharan,

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Why not just contact https://plus.google.com/110014912638495318605/about ?

Pierre seems to already be in the circles of this account.

Regards,

Michael
www.ecomify.de

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Someone might have asked this already: would it be easier to set up a
new channel with a slightly different name?