Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 12:24:21 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-78: Flink Python UDF Environment and Dependency Management

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-78[1] which is discussed and reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it by 2019-10-16 18:00 UTC, unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Thanks,
Wei

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-78%3A+Flink+Python+UDF+Environment+and+Dependency+Management <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-78:+Flink+Python+UDF+Environment+and+Dependency+Management>

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-78: Flink Python UDF Environment and Dependency Management

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-78 has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 6 +1 votes, 4 of which are binding:
- Jincheng (binding)
- Hequn (binding)
- Thomas (binding)
- Maximilian (binding)
- Dian (non-binding)
- Jeff (non-binding)

There were no disapproving votes.

Thus, FLIP-78 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

Best,
Wei

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-78: Flink Python UDF Environment and Dependency Management

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.