Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2009/02/20 08:10:44 UTC

M1 conversion to M2

Hi,

I can see the support for M1 repos in archiva, in the sense that you
can proxy a M2 repo with an M1 repo in Archiva, and probably
viceversa.

But, can you serve an M1 and M2 repo from a single repo in Archiva? I
mean having just 1 set of files and providing both the M1 an M2 views?

Thanks

Re: M1 conversion to M2

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
cool, thanks