Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2020/10/06 12:59:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-shaded 12.0 released

Hi all!

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink-shaded 12.0

The flink-shaded project contains a number of shaded dependencies for
Apache Flink.

Apache FlinkĀ® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12348339

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Robert Metzger

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache flink-shaded 12.0 released

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for being our release manager Robert and thanks to everyone who
contributed to the flink-shaded 12.0 release!

Cheers,
Till