Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Mario Chavez <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 19:11:22 UTC

SelectKey with resultmap

Hello;

I'm just wondering if the selectkey declaration can have a resultmap. What I
need is to return additional fields every time that I insert a record to the
database.
Is this possible?

I'm using datamapper 1.3.0 from binaries.

Thanks
--
Mario Chavez
mario.chavez@gmail.com

Re: SelectKey with resultmap

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mario,

Could you give some example of what you want to do ? Why don't you use a
stored procedure with output parameters ?

Thanks,
-Gilles

Posted by Mario Chavez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ron;