Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/06/01 20:22:05 UTC

Windows clean targets not cleaning up?

It looks like the clean targets on Windows haven't been cleaning
up some rather sizable temporary files from the build space such
as .idb and .pdb files. In fact, I see even .exe and .obj files
in our archived buildspaces with MSVC 8.0. The logs show the clean
target being invoked but it doesn't say what files is deletes.
What files are we deleting if not these? Farid, can you see what's
going on?

Thanks
Martin

RE: Windows clean targets not cleaning up?

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

  I've modified configure.wsf to remove tests folder before quit:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=548779

Farid.

RE: Windows clean targets not cleaning up?

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.