Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by suhaslonarkar <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 10:22:23 UTC

Not able to download artifact java-ee-apis from com.ibm.websphere

Hi Team,

I am having trouble to download artifact java-ee-apis from from
com.ibm.websphere.

Current dependency I have added
<dependency>
<groupId>com.ibm.websphere</groupId>
<artifactId>java-ee-apis</artifactId>
</dependency>

Then to resolve this issue I have added below dependency.
<dependency>
<groupId>javax</groupId>
<artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
<version>6.0</version>
</dependency>

After adding above dependencies build was successfully created and EAR also
but its my feeling that like I have replaced com.ibm.websphere dependency
with javax ...will it make difference in prod? will it conflict?

What is recommended fix for this ?

Please help me on this :)

Re: Not able to download artifact java-ee-apis from com.ibm.websphere

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
This type of question should be addressed to the user mailing list. This
dev list is for the development of Maven itself.

/Anders

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
 answered on axis developers list

"You can find it in the WAS installation directory under plugins/com.ibm.ws.runtime.jar."

Br
Martin