Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com> on 2003/11/26 15:42:33 UTC

Pb with xmldb pipeline

Hi List,

I use cocoon dev 2.1.4dev
My pipeline is the one I find in the sample. But, when I try to access
xmldb, the xmldb:xindice://localhost:8080/db... is transformed in
xmldb:/c:/opt/programs/...
like if xindice wasn't recognized.

The worse is that with cocoon-2.1.2, everything works fine :-(

Any ideas ?

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com

using actions in flow

Posted by Michael Wolf <wu...@scirem.de>.
Hello,
I want to use a modular Database Action in my flowscript.

I tried this approach:

myAction = cocoon.getComponent(???);
result = myAction.act("mod-db-sel","",{"table-set" : "login_check"});
cocoon.release(myAction);

The cocoon.getComponent method expects a component id, but how do I get
this id?

I tried

myAction =
cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.acting.modular.DatabaseSelectAction.ROLE);

but that didn't work.

For completeness here is the action description in the
sitemap/components/actions section:

<map:action name="mod-db-sel"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.modular.DatabaseSelectAction">
    <descriptor>descriptors/database.xml</descriptor>
    <throw-exception>false</throw-exception>
</map:action>

Thanks for your help,

Michael