Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2007/06/16 21:53:18 UTC

[HttpCore] Nearing code freeze for HttpCore 4.0-ALPHA5

Anders et al

There are only two more issues I would like to see resolved for ALPHA5.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-63
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-21

There is a good change I can close them tomorrow. After than I would
like to call the code freeze on HttpCore until ALPHA5 is released
barring fixes for critical bugs only. When the code freeze is in effect
I would like to give all our major upstream dependencies some time to
test their code base against the latest SVN snapshot off the trunk and
report regressions. Limewire is using pretty much the latest code, so I
expect no nasty surprises there. I will probably do Synapse and Axis2
myself.

When all regressions are dealt with, we'll proceed with the release.

How does the plan sound?

Evil Comrade Oleg

Re: [HttpCore] Nearing code freeze for HttpCore 4.0-ALPHA5

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Sounds good. Go for it!

cheers,
  Roland