Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by percent620 <pe...@163.com> on 2016/09/02 14:47:54 UTC

Can anyone give me a full demo for embedded ignite for spark?

Re: Can anyone give me a full demo for embedded ignite for spark?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't think someone has a full demo (and it's actually not very clear what
is meant by that). If you already have some results, but something is not
working, feel free to share you project so that anyone can easily run it and
take a look. In this case I'm sure you will get help.

-Val