Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Carr <Pa...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2006/02/23 14:44:20 UTC

Namespaces not working

Can someone tell me why my xml namespaces aren't working..

I have used abator to generate my SQLmaps and DAOS.
The generated SQLmap and DAO for my manufacture_request table are
attached.
When I run my test code ( to do an insert ) I get :-
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
upca_manufacture_request.abatorgenerated_insert in this SqlMap.
If I remove the namespace (upca_manufacture_request) from the daoImpl,
it works fine.

Also when abator initially generated my SQLMap it was referencing
'abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause' from within the SQL map as being
qualified by the namespace... (upca_manufacture_request) which was
causing the exeption at the bottom. I had to remove the namespace
manually from the sql map to get it to run.

Any suggestions ?

I am using eclipse 3.1.1 and JDK 1.3

Error while configuring DaoManager.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not find SQL
statement to include with refid
'upca_manufacture_request.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not
find SQL statement to include with refid
'upca_manufacture_request.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not find SQL
statement to include with refid
'upca_manufacture_request.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not
find SQL statement to include with refid
'upca_manufacture_request.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
Do you have namespace enabled?

<sqlMapConfig>
<settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />
</sqlMapConfig>

Brandon