Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/01/08 10:26:21 UTC

Re: containers

Hi,

On 22/12/12 19:08, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> I believe the LDP spec is going to be minimal - any real system which
> implements it is going to have to add a lot more and quite possible
> interpret the spec.

And reading the minutes of the LDP telco yesterday
(http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2013-01-07) it looks there are many
questions about containers. Personally I have several about aggregation
(the membership predicates remembers me to reification somehow), but
also about how a container is related with other abstraction such as
graphs and resources.

I'd need some time to read all the related documents and issues to get a
proper understanding on LDP-C and its background from LDBP.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández