Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 12:58:07 UTC

WSSE TimeStamp in Header

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with the timestamp that is created through CXF.
The TimeStamp that is created is incorrect.
That is, because it is 2 hours in the past.
I assume that it has to do with the locale or timezone that is being used,
but i can't find where to configure it.

kind regards,

Ted

Re: WSSE TimeStamp in Header

Posted by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com>.
I took a quick look at the spec and came to the same conclusion.
I've already contacted the 3rd party to ask for some clarification.

Re: WSSE TimeStamp in Header

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: WSSE TimeStamp in Header

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
What does the failing Timestamp look like?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder