Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 10:30:23 UTC

Graduation?

I've had a quick look around the JSPWiki project and its looking
pretty ready to graduate. Is there anything left that anyone knows of
that needs to get done before graduation?

...ant

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
On May 9, 2013, at 8:52 AM, ant elder wrote:

> Ok great.
>
> What about the 2.9.0 release from the end of last year, doesn't that count?

Oops,

Craig

Re: Graduation?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok great.

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,

I was waiting for PODLINGNAMESEARCH-33 to be formally resolved/closed on
JIRA before calling the vote for recommending JSPWiki for graduation, but I
guess we could call the vote anyway, the podling name search has been
resolved. I'll start the vote later today.

br,
juan pablo

Re: Graduation?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Graduation?

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi folks,

nothing that I'm aware of

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:30 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've had a quick look around the JSPWiki project and its looking
> pretty ready to graduate. Is there anything left that anyone knows of
> that needs to get done before graduation?

No issues here.

> ...ant

- Sam Ruby