Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Aneesh K raj <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/05/09 12:01:21 UTC

Re: Re: Re: RE: RE: Re: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY

Ok ....I have Java 1.3 ...so which version of JMeter do you suggest...me to download and use...

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 May 2007 10:01:21 -0000, Aneesh K raj <ne...@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

I recommend using a more recent version of Java rather than an older version
of JMeter.