Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com> on 2002/10/21 20:52:35 UTC

ant task documentation

finally got the autogeneration of the ant task docs working; classpath
issues, as usual. Now anyone with the full CVS repository of ant (not a
distribution), can go from javadoc of the axis tasks to creation of the doc
files.

I've put the ant task docs into their own subdir as I felt that docs/ was
getting a bit full, and if we ever move to a gump based build of the ant
task documentation (we can now, see), I didnt want the docs dir getting
overwritten. Someone needs to add an overview page of the axis tasks,
showing how to <taskdef> it. That'll be me, pending any alternatives.

Also, I know the docs are incomplete. I have an enhanced version of the
tasks with better docs, just getting ready to commit it when I feel it is
time.

-steve