Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pruebito <pr...@posicionamientowebbuscadores.es> on 2012/05/02 16:34:23 UTC

I think spamasasin doesnt actualize spam list

I have problems sending mail since 7 days. I have tested the headers and hav
this result:

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 0.0 URIBL_RED              Contains an URL listed in the URIBL redlist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                            See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 0.4 URIBL_GREY             Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 1.6 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 4.5 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 1.2 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
 0.1 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]

If I go to SURBL list they says my domain is not the list.

spamassasin is actualizing this list?

Re: I think spamasasin doesnt actualize spam list

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
Den 2012-05-02 16:34, Pruebito skrev:

> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
> If I go to SURBL list they says my domain is not the list.
> spamassasin is actualizing this list?

see the above url

you must have a local dns server that listen in 127.0.0.1 and
/etc/resolv.conf with a line of nameserver 127.0.0.1

else you being penality for using shared resources