Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/29 23:31:59 UTC

Re: Jini.org

Hi Jim

I see jini.org is still up.
So I assume someone took care of the bill in the mean time... Thanks for
that.
I believe it would make sense going forward to start moving jini.org
content to the River site at apache.org.
Is there any way we could get an export of the content on jini.org?

Kind regards
Jonathan

Op woensdag 24-06-2009 om 22:34 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Jim
Hurley:

Re: Jini.org

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
OK I see now, I did not read the whole thread .. excuse my ignorance

Re: Jini.org

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Hi Jonathan,