Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by monstereo <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/19 08:12:08 UTC

LRU policy, on heap - off heap size ?

Here is the my lru configuration

ccfg.setOnheapCacheEnabled(true);
ccfg.setEvictionPolicyFactory(new LruEvictionPolicyFactory<Integer,
Person>(2));

When I want to load 3 datas to cache, ignite console shows me
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1901/ignite-forum-1.png>

2 on heap and 3 off heap

why it is 2 on heap 1 off heap? Is it ignite features?

Re: LRU policy, on heap - off heap size ?

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.
thanks

slava.koptilin wrote

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.