Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it> on 2018/10/13 13:38:43 UTC

Problems using Cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0

Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing troubles using cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0.
No matter what option I'm selecting (standard, compatibility, ..), no cookie is stored and returned.
The *same* script works properly under JM 3.2 and 4.0.

Any suggestion / experience?

Thank you in advance

--

Ing. Sergio Boso

Re: Problems using Cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
Hi, I'm working to set up a simple script reproducing the issue.
I will post it as soon as I have it.

Regards

Sergio Boso
335 7243 445

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for feedback

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 2:07 PM Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>
wrote:

> just to close the alert.
> I wasn't able to reproduce the bug, maybe it was my fault somewhere in the
> configuration.
>
> Now I'm going on with JM 5.0, I will let you know if I face any problem.
>
> Thank you for your support.
>
> SB
>
> Il 16/10/2018 10:15, Sergio Boso ha scritto:
> >

> > Il 13/10/2018 20:20, Philippe Mouawad ha scritto:
> >> Hello Sergio,
> >> I see no reason for this behaviour as there is little change in
> >> cookiemanager since 4.0
> >>
> >> Are you sure there was no particular settings related to cookie
> validation
> >> that you had set in your previous installations?
> >>
> >> Please put jmeter in debug and:
> >> - show response that contains set-cookie
> >> - show request in browser
> >> - show request tabs in view result tree
> >> - attach jmeter.log
> >>
> >> Since attachment are not accepted by mailing list, please open a
> bugzilla.
> >>
> >> Thanks

> don't

> > --
> >
> --
>
> Ing. Sergio Boso

Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Problems using Cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
just to close the alert.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sergio,
I see no reason for this behaviour as there is little change in
cookiemanager since 4.0

Are you sure there was no particular settings related to cookie validation
that you had set in your previous installations?

Please put jmeter in debug and:
- show response that contains set-cookie
- show request in browser
- show request tabs in view result tree
- attach jmeter.log

Since attachment are not accepted by mailing list, please open a bugzilla.

Thanks

On Saturday, October 13, 2018, Felix Schumacher <

> Am 13.10.2018 um 15:38 schrieb Sergio Boso:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'm experiencing troubles using cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0.
>> No matter what option I'm selecting (standard, compatibility, ..), no
>> cookie is stored and returned.
>> The *same* script works properly under JM 3.2 and 4.0.
>>
> Can you give an example for cookies that worked with JMeter 3.2 and don't
> work in 5.0?
>
> Regards,
>  Felix
>

>> Any suggestion / experience?
>>
>> Thank you in advance

Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Problems using Cookie manager with Jmeter 5.0

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.