Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Rob Anderson <ro...@juicegames.com> on 2006/08/14 10:48:14 UTC

Server rename / migrating existing working copies

We are about to rename our server to fit in with a new company machine
naming scheme, and to complicate matters further our domain name will
change, as will our client machine names, and login names.

We have a large repository of mainly binary data, which we'd rather not
have to make everyone get again from scratch. Is there a way we could
migrate existing working copies to the new names ? Or do we just have to
do it the
slow way ?

Thanks
	Rob

Re: Server rename / migrating existing working copies

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 8/14/06, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

And don't forget to update all your externals that point at the box
while you're at it.

Re: Server rename / migrating existing working copies

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Vlad Georgescu <vg...@gmail.com>.

--
Vlad