Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.com> on 2006/09/15 18:41:47 UTC

SimpleTagSupport invalid bodycontent JSP

This has been bugging me for a few days, so bear with me, I thought I'd
try the list.  I'm using SimpleTagSupport (I find it much easier than
the JSP 1.2 interfaces).  In my TLD I put "JSP" as the <bodycontent>,
and Tomcat gives me an error (invalid body-content type (JSP).....).
The only other options are tagdependent (I want JSP) and empty (I want a
body content).

If I'm not supposed to use SimpleTag[Support] for tags with bodies, why
do the interface and helper class have JSP body members (setJspBody in
SimpleTag, and thus getJspBody in SimpleTagSupport)???

Thanks,
  Scott

Re: SimpleTagSupport invalid bodycontent JSP

Posted by Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.com>.
Pid wrote:
> try "scriptless"

That worked wonderfully, thank you so much.  Incidentally, is there an
updated DTD (or XSL) for the TLD, or are you thinking WTF with the TLAs
like I am? :)

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.
try "scriptless"