Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jin Jian <ji...@cnnic.cn> on 2003/10/29 02:38:08 UTC

[juddi-Developers] Re: about juddi

 Hi
 I have deployed juddi successfully,Now I use uddi4j to communicate with
 juddi.

 but when I run those samples programes of udd4j ,always display the
 following

 information :
 ------------------------------------
 *********** Running SaveBusinessExample ***********

 Get authtoken
 unable to return a good connection, slack=50
         at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.uddi4j.response.AuthToken.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(Unknown Source)
         at SaveBusinessExample.run(SaveBusinessExample.java:71)
         at SaveBusinessExample.main(SaveBusinessExample.java:51)
 *********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********
 unable to return a good connection, slack=50
         at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.uddi4j.response.BusinessList.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(Unknown Source)
         at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:72)
         at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:44)
-
 --

 I do not know why the above errors would occur,where should I configure or
 modify the juddi?

RE: [juddi-Developers] Re: about juddi

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Jin,

Would you mind running one or two of the UDDI4j samples against one of
the publicly available UDDI nodes to confirm that you have UDDI4j
configured properly?  If that works fine we can go from there.

Steve

[...]

---
-