Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Ruth Harris <rh...@maprtech.com> on 2015/09/25 00:40:30 UTC

Doc Review Assignments

Hi Team,

I've put together an initial assignment list to get the documentation
review. See the attached .xlsx sheet.
*DUE: Monday, Sep. 28th*

It's heavy on MapR people since I can nail them down easier.
Darin and Adam, I've added both of you to the "How It Works" (and child
pages) section.

Darin, you have 1. Install for Admins, 2. myriad-config-default.ml (DONE),
3. yarn-site.xml (DONE).  *THANK YOU* for updating #2 & #3 on the Wiki .

*Everyone else on the Dev alias, please add your name to a section that you
will be reviewing.* You can edit directly to the WIKI or send me
comments/comment via email. If you think there should be more information
on a topic or if a topic is missing, please let me know and send me some
initial content.

--Ruth

--
Ruth Harris
Sr. Technical Writer, MapR

Re: Doc Review Assignments

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
So I finished my homework a little late, could someone proof me?

Significant edits to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Installing+for+Administrators
reflecting changes in merging the node manager and executor.

Removed comments on config blocks and added configs necessary for FGS:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Sample%3A+yarn-site.xml

Made a comment on:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Sample%3A+myriad-config-default.yml,
didn't want to make edits until I got a few answers from Santosh and
Swapnil there.

In the process I realized there's some build cleanup we should do. In
particular, myriad-executor-runnable-0.0.1.jar is no longer needed, as the
executor is run via the node manager.  Any comments?

Darin