Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Tim Harsch <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/14 00:22:27 UTC

RIOT N-QUADS in TriG out

RIOT only seems to support N-QUADS as its output format.  Is there  way to get it to output Trig?

Re: RIOT N-QUADS in TriG out

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 13/09/11 23:22, Tim Harsch wrote:
> RIOT only seems to support N-QUADS as its output format.  Is there  way to get it to output Trig?

There's no TriG writer, I'm afraid.

Creating one from the Trutle one is obviously the way to go but the
problem is that N-Quads isn't a subset of TriG, unlike Turtle and
N-Triples.  This is a quite a big problem and one, I hope, the RDF-WG
wil get around to doing something about.

	Andy