Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/08/30 17:04:27 UTC

[buildsystem] XDoclet

I have finally been able to get XDoclet 1.2b2 to function without
having to install the XDoclet plugin.  I hope that once Maven supports
plugin dependencies this will not be needed, but have to wait and see
what the next Maven release contains to know for sure.

I would like to hook XDoclet up for JMX MBean interface generation.  I
really like XDoclet and would like to make more use of it.

I have checked in most of the support bits required to enable this, but
have not finished as I wanted to give some notice first and see if
there were any strong objections.

Please let me know.

--jason